Today, we want to share a quick overview of our Content Creator Basics series. We’ve provided nine articles that cover basic web writing principles that help content writers improve their skills. Take a look at our infographic for a quick review. If you’re interested in reading more, we’ve provided links to these articles below.
Content Creator Basics Series
- Idea Theft Vs. Common Ideas
- How Can I Write On-Topic Yet Interesting Content?
- How Can We Avoid Negativity or Bias?
- How to Cut Out Fluff
- How to Avoid Inaccurate and Unverifiable Information
- Coherence and Cohesion Can Help Guide Your Readers
- Help Your Readers With Scannable Headings, Paragraphs, and Lists
- Crafting Logical Paragraphs
- Using Links Responsibly
We’ll continue to add more to our series. Let us know if you have any topic suggestions we should cover.